Editing Post 2

The editing process is time-taking, and even though my teammates and I are not done, I can confirm that so far, it’s taken over a week and Ernest predicts that the time needed to complete the opening scene will carry over into Spring break. We all have a say in what happens in the project, especially since we’re dedicated to doing our best, but one of the reasons as to why it’s taking so long is because Ernest is the only one who can edit, and we’ve also had to abandon several things due to school which delayed filming. Before things changed, there was supposed to be a candy scene where Ernest was supposed to use it like a drug in the car before rushing into the store and committing the robbery. Another removed part of the original script was the robbery itself. Ernest was supposed to play the role of the robber and Michael was the cashier that was caught off guard, but things changed. I haven’t told my partners this, but I’m a bit glad those scenes were removed because I got to exercise more of my voice acting skills as the news anchor, and the dialogue – at least in my opinion – became more humorous after we abandoned our original ideas. 




Comments