Peer Review

Click on the orange text to watch the video.

Ms D Cambridge Media Studies

  1. The specific elements of the film opening that I liked was the darkness and bluntness of the kidnappers along with the masks used.
  2. The specific elements of the film opening that I disliked was that I could barely read what was on Wordle.

  3. This looked like a movie opener, and I want to know what happens next, whether or not this is a systematic type of kidnapping and who is the next victim and if someone were to beat the game, would they join under the threat of the Nerf or be stalked and brainwashed.

  4. There wasn’t anything that left me confused.

  5. The suggestion I have to make this movie opener better is horizontal filming.


  1. I liked how the film opening used various angles and the introduction of the characters.
  2. I disliked how quiet the voices were.

  3. This looked more like a movie trailer than a movie opener, but I would like to see how they would get out of their body switching predicament.

  4. One thing that left me confused was when the actors specifically switched bodies.

  5. The suggestion I have would be clearer audio for the voices.


  1. I loved the angles of the film opening and the low shots and transitions that revolved around the soccer game.
  2. I disliked how the music was louder than the voices.
  3. This looked like a good movie opener, and I wonder what will happen in the next 15 years since athletic scholarships could impact the future.
  4. The only thing that left me confused was whether or not this was a practice session and if it was, why was it taken so seriously.
  5. The suggestions that I have to make this movie opener better would be more context and music that doesn’t overpower the voices.


  1. The specific elements of the film opening that I liked was the suspense, the jump scare at the intruder, and the entire point-of-view shot where the camera fell, and the vision began to go white.
  2. What I disliked was the lighting at the start and the sound was illegible when the actor spoke.
  3. This looked like a movie opener, and I would like to know what happens next and see the attacker’s motives.
  4. What left me confused was why the landscape recording turned into a portrait.
  5. A suggestion I for the movie opener is better audio. 


  1. The elements of the film opening that I liked were the camera angles.

  2. What I disliked the lack of dialogue.

  3. This looked more like a trailer than a movie opener and it did not make me want to see what happens next.

  4. Nothing left me confused

  5. Suggestions I have that I think would make the movie opening better is dialogue since it would cement the lockdown as an unexpected event.

Comments