Film Opening Brainstorm

So far, the brainstorming progress has been going well. One of my partners, Michael, is sick at home today, so this leaves Ernest and I to have more creative control. Our brainstorming progress was practically over a couple of days ago as Michael and Ernest agreed on the storyline, and I concentrated on putting it in script form. So far, Ernest and I were discussing different shots that we could use such as high and low angles. Ernest completed the logos when Michael was here and he's focusing on making his production company right now while I'm finishing up and refining the script. This will still be a work in progress since I need to make sure that we all agree and we’re on the same page when Michael returns, but I’m more worried about making the details on the camera shots and positioning of sound effects and music coherent enough for my teammates to follow.

Comments