Shooting the Film

The first day of filming with my partners was less overwhelming than I thought it would be. We filmed on Friday 2/17/23 and Michael brought filming equipment that we had finished setting up and adjusting the lights. There was no point in recording since the class was loud. In 3rd period, we waited even longer but it was still loud, so we moved on to the voiceover part I was doing. My partners and I went into a small room with not a lot of echoes, and I read through the script. It was pretty difficult getting my voice to stay the same and I had to constantly prep my voice. Luckily, it was a success and in 4th period, the filming began after adjusting the lights and the position of the camera once more. We only had to do a few retakes due to the struggle of remaining in character. We memorized lines from the script and improvised a bit which was perfect, and it added more humor than before.








 

Comments