10 Camera Shots/Angles Assignment

I have completed the 10 camera shots/angles assignment.



Two Shot: This video angle was a breeze and only took one try.
Close-Up Shot: This took several tries but I think it Came out well.
Long Shot: It was pretty simple but it took a while.
Aerial Shot: This was made with the help of a classmate.
Medium Shot: This was easy and only took one try.
Master Shot: This also took only one try.
Wide Shot: This took just one shot and was pretty fun to watch.
Over-the Shoulder Shot: The scene ended quickly.
Point-of-View Shot: This was the easiest one for me.
Exposition Shot: I took a shot of this video but thanks to the long shot, it only took one try. 



Overall, it was pretty difficult, but I think it was simply because I was new to this, especially considering the fact that the long and exposition shot required me to move, and I still think the video turned out shaky. I mostly worked alone during this project, but I asked a few people to help with the recordings. I enjoyed this project, especially since I used a digital camera. This was a refreshing learning experience and I really have much more respect for cinematographers as these few second clips took me hours; I can only imagine how much time a movie or a show takes to make.






Comments